Zildjian 13 1/4" K CUSTOM HYBRID HIHAT - BOTTOM
Developed with one of Japan's top drummers, Akira Jimbo, the Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Hi-Hat Bottom features an innovative brilliant/traditional surface for a musical "darkness with brilliance" combination. The inner unlathed section helps control the wash and sustain, making it ideal for recording and live situations. The innovative "hybrid hammering" design on the bottom cymbal results in increased surface area contact between the cymbals and a warmer chick and wash than normal Mastersound hammering. Akira specified the 13-1/4" size to combine the power of a 14" size and the control of a 13". The 14" HiHats capture the same sound as the existing 13" models but with extra volume and more breadth of sound.
- Designed with Japanese drummer Akira Jimbo
- Innovative brilliant/traditional finish combines "darkness with brilliance"
- Reverse mastersound "hybrid hammering"
- Warmer chick and wash than Mastersound hammering
- Choice of greater control or volume: 13-1/4", or 14-1/4"
- Diameter: 13.25Ã¢â‚¬Â
- Cymbal Family: K Family
- Cymbal Series: K Custom
- Cymbal Type: HiHat
- Weight: Medium
- Finish Traditional Outer Half, Brilliant Inner Half